I was Goofy at Walt Disney World for over 20 years! AMA! (This post is not for those who wish to preserve the Disney Magic)

If you'd like to preserve the magical guest experience at the Disney theme parks I suggest you stop reading now. Hi there! this is me and it's nice to meet you. I worked at Walt Disney World for over twenty-five years! I was a BanditGangster and Tour Guide at the Great Movie Ride, sold merchandise in a few stores, worked in Guest Services at the Polynesian (couldn't find any pics) then Guest Relations as a Tour Guide but in 1996 I transferred to the Character department and I never looked back! I know you guys are big on proof so look at this then look at this. Oh, here's some MEGA proof. Just for fun, here's a pic of me teaching the "official" Disney Princess Wave and playing before parade, me in the Mickey Mania Parade and here's me in the airport bringing in a plane for a press event!
I'll answer any questions you might have unless they get too personal or weird (I know reddit) so go ahead! Ask Me Anything!
Edit: Oh. My. God. I've been on this thing since this morning. Y'all gotta ease up a bit! I will try to answer all your questions but it may take a few days. There are a lot of you! SUPER EDIT! I'm going to stop answering questions now but I'll be answering as many as I can later in the evening. I'd like to shout out to all the current and former characters that are giving me so much love. I miss you guys.
Edit the Third: Thanks for the golden nuggets. I'll be headed up to the Lounge (which may or may not exist) soon. Edit the Fourth: Thanks for the memories. This is the final edit. See ya real soon. ;)
P.C: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5h7gq8/i_was_goofy_at_walt_disney_world_for_over_20/

No comments

Powered by Blogger.